The Clinical Professionals Group Is Hiring!
Trainees/Graduate and Experienced Recruitment Consultants required!
The Clinical Professionals Group has continued to expand very rapidly, and is always looking for talented individuals to join our exciting, agile and forward-thinking company. We are a top tier, international recruitment organisation who provide specialist staff to the pharmaceutical and related industries across Europe.
We have had extremely strong growth since our inception in 2006, notably being in the top 50 of the Fast Track 100 this year and winning awards such as PharmaTimes consistently.
As you can see from our website, www.clinicalprofessionals.eu we have a very strong market position working with 90% of the UK market and increasing this position across our other territories, in fact we get 80% of all industry roles and continue to grow.
Our continued expansion means that we are always looking for people with strong potential, such as graduates or talented individuals looking to change career, or individuals with valuable recruitment experience to join our talented teams in our Reading or London offices (and beyond in the future into Europe/Rest of the World).
We are therefore holding an assessment centre for all potential applicants for next quarter in order to assess relevant attributes/skill-sets, best placement within the business and also for you to meet the management team and find out more about us! This will be held on 19th September 2012 at 2pm in our Reading offices, and should last approx. 3 hours.
What we can offer you:
- Exceptional career long training/development/mentoring and coaching
- Unparalleled career prospects (all our current managers and directors have been developed from within)
- Highly competitive salary/remuneration
- Advanced training/development and fast track career success for those individuals that we spot as an exceptional talent. We have a Talent Development team to boost the potential of all employees in the business through review and subsequent advice on training needs
- A lively and progressive workplace atmosphere with a very strong ethos of collaboration, ambition, accountability and team spirit
For further information about our business and to book a place on our assessment centre, or to find out about future assessment centres, please contact:
0118 959 4990