Regulatory Professionals to attend TOPRA 2018 Symposium in Sweden
Regulatory Professionals employees Sarah Goddard, Divisional Director and Kirsty Calow, Divisional Manager will be exhibiting at the 2018 TOPRA Symposium, which is taking place in Sweden October 1-3rd.
The Symposium features the following:
- Information on the latest regulatory developments
- Insight provided directly from Regulatory experts
- Opportunity for delegates to expand on their existing knowledge of the industry
- Improve professional competence
- Chance to network and make new contacts in regulatory industry
Over the course of the three days, the conference features an all-inclusive programme that covers various areas within Regulatory such as medical technology, human medicine and veterinary medicines.
The event also allows delegates to interact with experts from many agencies such as:
- European Commission
Regulatory Professionals provide high quality and dedicated recruitment solutions for clients recruiting in the regulatory affairs sector in the UK and in Europe.
If you would like to meet with a member of the Regulatory Professionals team to see how we can assist you, feel free to meet us at the Symposium at stand number 27.
Or alternatively you can contact us on 0118 9522 797 or email email@example.com to arrange a meeting.