New and Improved Regulatory Professionals Website!
Regulatory Professionals, part of the Clinical Professionals Group, are always keen to be at the forefront of technology and innovation within the life science recruitment industry to provide candidates and clients with excellent service and knowledgeable insight and we are delighted to unveil our new Regulatory Professionals website!
In addition to the fresh new look, the Regulatory Professionals site now includes a variety of different elements that can help you in your career and business needs.
The new site not only features a fresh and bold new look but also features a variety of different functions to assist in your recruitment needs from job hunting to aiding with business development.
These new and exciting features include:
- Registration for job alerts – This feature allows candidates to tailor email alerts for certain roles they are interested in. Whilst also allowing them to save jobs they see available on the site ensuring they get notified as soon as we have the perfect role available
- Register your details with us online – Not only does this feature enable our consultants to access your resume straight away but it also ensures that applying for jobs is an effortless process
- Recent Jobs section on the homepage – All the jobs that we have available will be posted within this section, making sure that the first jobs you seen on our site and the latest we have to offer
- Clinical Professionals Group Page – Not sure if Regulatory Professionals is the right area for you? Not sure you found the right site or you are looking to branch off to a different area? See what else the Clinical Professionals Group has to offer here.
In addition to these new areas we still have a host of information that can aid you in your career including:
- Salary Survey Guide –Interested in seeing how your salary and benefits compare to others within the Regulatory sector? Fill out our form to receive the latest copy of our salary survey
- CPIA Reports – Clinical Professionals Industry Analytics reports are a useful resource that identifies up and coming areas across various locations and sectors within the life science industry.
- Clinical Professionals Advice Pages –Useful tips such as assistance with interviews, how to stay motivated and preparing for an assessment centre.
If you would like to provide feedback on our new website or would like more information our services please call 0118 9522 797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org