Reference Number: JO-2001-443938
Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Role: Senior Regulatory Affairs Manager
Location: Maidenhead (home working flexibility offered)
Employment: Permanent, full time
Our client is an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first. As a market leader, this internationally recognised pharmaceutical firm team with partners to co-design health solutions around innovative medicines for complex diseases.
Within this role the successful candidate will be reporting directly into the Regulatory Affairs Director providing regulatory vision and leadership.
•Submit and manage Clinical Trial submission with the MHRA
• Support the business of the company including involvement in planning for and execution of product launches, acquisitions and divestitures
• Support the Regulatory Director in the development and management of the regulatory department
• Supports the Regulatory Director in leading the affiliate regulatory team
• Work with the affiliate brand teams to provide regulatory information on affiliate products and to develop strategies, objectives, tactics and timelines for those products throughout their lifecycle
• Work with the area regulatory team to advocate for the affiliate’s strategy objectives and timelines
Knowledge, Experience & Skills:
• Experience working with the UK and Ireland market
• Previous leadership experience
• Consultative and collaborative interpersonal style
• Excellent English language skills
• Commutable distance to the offices in Maidenhead
• Individual must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
If you are interested in discussing this role further, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amani on 01189 522 797 to arrange a confidential discussion.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you 250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*.