Reference Number: JO-2104-466238
Senior/Principal Medical Device Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Senior / Principal Regulatory Consultant (Medical Devices)
Salary: Flexible dependant on experience
Location: Hertfordshire – Flexible home working/working hours available
CPL Life Sciences are supporting a specialist consultancy to hire a regulatory medical device expert. This hire will be responsible for supporting/leading business and project requirements with a specific focus on IVD products.
· Support regulatory medical device projects on behalf of the client, including supervised liaison and negotiation with regulatory authorities.
· Lead regulatory projects on behalf of the client including direct liaison and negotiation with regulatory authorities.
· Manage regulatory procedures at both the national and EU level. Support US projects.
· Develop and manage a team of regulatory professionals including supporting professional and personal development, setting and reviewing objectives, and providing input and advice as needed.
· Generate business from new clients and foster relationships with existing clients.
· 8+ years of regulatory affairs experience working with medical device products.
· Experience working with early to late-stage medical device products, specifically IVD.
· Relevant life sciences degree
· Prior experience or ability to manage multiple projects.
· Experience working within a consulting environment would be advantageous.
If you would like to apply for this position or to discuss other active positions, please contact Charlie on 01189 522 797 or Charlie.firstname.lastname@example.org