Reference Number: JO-2104-466700
Senior Associate, Report Publishing
Job Type: Permanent
Senior Associate, Global Report Publishing
Location: Home-based with occasional travel to the office in Hatfield
Salary: Dependant on experience
Job Reference: JO-2104-466700
CPL Life Sciences are collaborating with a global pharmaceutical organization to hire a talented and career-driven report publisher. In this role, you will be responsible for the creation and maintenance of pharmaceutical product reports and be the primary support for the global submissions group.
- Creation and maintenance of IMPDs, Protocols, Nonclinical and Clinical study reports.
- Ensure all documentation is submissions ready
- Collaborate with global colleagues to support to ensure quality submissions.
- Maintain report publishing electronic archive
- 3+ years experience working within a regulatory publishing position
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project), Adobe acrobat as well as being familiar with the use of regulatory system applications
- Career driven & capable of working within a fast pace environment.
- Good knowledge of electronic publishing systems
If you are interested in this role or would like more details please email your CV to Charlie.harris@CPL.com
Remember if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.