Reference Number: JO-2105-468077
Regulatory Project Coordinator
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Regulatory Labelling Project Coordinator
6 month contract
Offering up to 18.00 Per Hour DOE
This Global Biopharmaceutical company are seeking a Regulatory Labelling Project Coordinator to join their team on a 6-month contract. The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the product activity on end to end labelling activities. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational skills and experience in a matrix working environment.
Job Responsibilities include;
- QC SmPC/PL and labelling text updates as required.
- Works to ensure quality documents are internally maintained and submitted.
- Supports linguistic review translation co-ordination and co-ordinates with the vendor and affiliates.
- Processing/storage (archival) of SmPCs, PLs and Labeling ensuring they are compliant to internal requirements for publishing
Candidate requirements include;
- Eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom
- A Bachelors degree in a Life-Sciences or similar
- Strong oral and written communication with proactive negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Any prior regulatory labelling experience preferred