Reference Number: JO-2204-491670
Regulatory processes and systems project manager
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Central London / West End
Job Title: Regulatory Processes and Systems Project Manager
Salary: Flexible dependant on experience – 50,000-70,000 plus package
This role will work via a global consultancy function, outsourced directly to one of the worlds leading Pharma’s, and take responsibility over activities related to regulatory data and information management with worldwide health authorities.
This role has become available due to an implementation of the Veeva Vault RIM platform which requires significant process and configuration efforts as well as the completion of large migration activities.
– Work closely with the regulatory systems teams to analyse business needs and translate into user-stories and business rules
– Coordinate analysis and activities with the Product Owners, Strategic Partners (i.e. Veeva, Accenture) and Tech teams
– Ensure good communication with stakeholders in order to stablish/review processes and ensure a fit for purpose solution is delivered to the business
– Solution-oriented and problem-solving mindset
– Provide clear and attainable objectives and see them through to a successful completion
– Knowledge of GSK Vaccines and Pharma
– Knowledge of Regulatory Affairs processes
– Minimum 5 years experience as Project Manager
– IT knowledge (SAP excel VBA powerBI, JIRA)
– Solution-oriented and problem-solving skills.
For more details please apply with your updated CV and I will be in touch to discuss this further.