Reference Number: JO-2010-455980
Regulatory Consultant / Senior Consultant
Rate: £77,200 – 81,700
Job Type: Permanent
Regulatory Consultant / Senior Regulatory Consultant
Location: Munich (Home working on offer)
Salary: Up to €90,000 per annum + benefits (Dependant on experience)
Regulatory Professionals are supporting a specialist consultancy to recruit regulatory experts at the Consultant and Senior Consultant level. The roles are available due to natural growth in the business, they’re looking for regulatory professionals between 3 – 10 years’ experience that has worked either CMC, Clinical development, or MAA activities.
Depending on business requirements, responsibilities include;
- Provide strategic regulatory advice to clients on assigned projects
- Prepare regulatory submissions including clinical trial applications and amendments, MAA dossiers and variations. Assist with preparation of scientific advice requests and PIPs and Orphan drug applications
- Manage regulatory approval procedures at both EU and national level
- Support business development activities, as and when required
- Must have a relevant life sciences degree.
- 3 -10 years Regulatory experience
- Ideally the correct applicant should have experience working with CMC activities or within the drug development cycle
- EU market experience is essential
- Must already be based in Germany and eligible to work
If you are interested in this role or would like more details please email your CV to Charlie@regulatoryprofessionals.com
Remember if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you £250 in vouchers of your choice.