Reference Number: JO-2001-444458
Regulatory Affairs Associate Director
Rate: £85,000 – 100,000
Job Type: Permanent
Regulatory Associate Director
Salary: 85,000 – 100,000 per annum + an extensive benefits package.
Job reference: JO-2001-444458
Regulatory Professionals are collaborating with a global renowned pharmaceutical organisation to support the recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Associate Director. In this role the correct applicant will be project managing end to end drug development activities across Europe as well as being the main led for scientific advice meetings.
Further duties include;
– Implementing and defining regulatory strategies for Oncology and Haematology products
– Develop strategies for marketed and developing products across Europe
– Coach and mentor regulatory professionals
– Interface with local health authorities
– Manage processes for assigned projects
– Extensive Regulatory Affairs experience (7 years+)
– Oncology / Haematology experience is a must
– Led scientific advice meetings
– End to end drug development experience
– Covered European markets
– Involved with PIPs
If you would like to apply for this position or discuss our other active positions please contact Charlie on 01189 522 797 or Charlie.Harris@Regulatoryprofessionals.com.
If you are not currently looking but know someone who would be good for this role then get in touch. We offer a referral scheme at Regulatory Professionals where in which a successful recommendation will earn you 250 worth of vouchers *terms and conditions apply*