Reference Number: JO-2302-510797
Quality Assurance Associate
Job Type: Contract
Location: Moreton, Merseyside
Quality Assurance Associate l
12 Month Contract
£19.23 per hour PAYE, 35 hours per week
Merseyside – 50/50 Hybrid working
Cpl Life Sciences are partnering with a large pharmaceutical manufacturing company are looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join their team working on Drug Development and Pre Clinical Studies. The successful candidate will serve as part of the Quality Assurance Unit overseeing manufacture, testing and distribution of clinical supplies (investigational products) to assure quality and compliance with GMP and other applicable regulations and internal procedures. Supporting the QP you will be assigned the following responsibilities;
• Project Manage/support the External QP release process.
• Co-ordinate/align on all required documentation.
• Triage/answer any QP related queries.
• Liaise with Trials Supplies Management (TSM), Trial Managers (TM) and Regulatory Affairs.
• Identify dependencies, evaluate risks, and communicate status to appropriate levels of management and stakeholders across the business.
• Ensure project deliverables and schedules are met, adhere to established standards, which are managed in alignment with client Project Management best practices across their assigned projects.
• Proactively remove obstacles to drive assigned project’s momentum and progress
• Plan and engage necessary resources across the enterprise to ensure successful completion of assigned projects.
• Advise and consistently apply Project Management best practices and tools.
• Support the PDQ function at Moreton to ensure timely release of Investigational Medicinal Products (IMPs).
Candidate Requirements include;
• Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
• Within a commutable distance to Merseyside
• Degree qualified or equivalent experience required preferably in the pharmaceutical sector
• Project Management experience is ideal.
• Demonstrated experience leading initiatives related to continuous improvement and/or implementation of new ways of working.
• Demonstrated ability to build and leverage relationships through diplomacy with a broader focus within the Function.
• Experienced in process improvement.
• Ability to recognize the potential impact on internal/external challenges on the future state success.
• Good knowledge/experience in computer systems (MS, excel, word, etc.).
• Ability to co-ordinate/lead meetings.
If you are interested then please send your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org