Reference Number: JO-2104-467420
Job Type: Contract
Location: Central London / West End
Initial 3-6 month contract
Revolutionary Medical Device Start Up
CPL Life Sciences has been lucky enough to work with a ground breaking Medical Device organisation who work on revolutionary heat stroke treatment. Currently developing in house prototypes, the business aims to validate a full scale prototype for clinical trials in 2022. Due to increase demand and workload, the team require a part time project manager to support this expansion and commercialization.
Job Requirements include;
– Ability to employ, measure and critically analyse project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques.
-Strong analytical skills to evaluate data and performance/operation metrics.
-Ability to create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including financial reporting and compliance docs.
-Financial skills to manage and optimise budgets and spending profiles
Candidate Requirements include;
– Eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom
– Previous experience working in a Medical Device or Pharmaceutical business
-Knowledge of and experience of working on medical device project, particularly within compliance and regulation is highly desirable
– Excellent organisation skills to plan the use of people and resources to meet strict deadlines.
– Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiating skills
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org.