Reference Number: JO-2105-469221
Medical Information Manager
Job Type: Contract
A world-renowned global biopharmaceutical company is seeking a Global Medical Information Project Manager to join their Oncology Global Medical Information team and implement strategic program management of key activities. Occupiers of this role will work with other integrated functions, as well as supporting the Oncology Global Medical Information team. The scope of the position encompasses the following duties:
- Working across Global Medical Information therapeutic areas to understand and share the best practises to support the efficiency of all teams.
- Strategic management for critical programs and activities as determined by the head of the Oncology Global Medical Information.
- Manage and support project planning of key digital innovation projects
- Manage Global Medical Information budget process to enable strategic choice execution
- Develop Metric reports for distribution to senior leaders, the Oncology Global Medical Information Team and stakeholders.
Successful applicants to this position must have the following:
- A degree in a life-sciences related field, such as Biology or Pharmacology.
- Success in medical or commercial operations whilst working across multiple teams, reporting lines and structures with key partners
- High problem solving and strategic thinking skills, preferably from a Medical Information/ Medical Affairs perspective.
- An ability to build and maintain credible internal and external relationships.
- Proficiency in technology platforms.