Reference Number: JO-2302-511252
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheshire (Hybrid Working)
Duration: 12 months
Pay rate: £13.33 per hour PAYE
CPL Life Sciences is working closely with a Water, Hygiene and Infection prevention solutions business who are looking for a Collections Specialist to join their team on a 12 month maternity cover based in Cheshire. Within this role you will be performing a variety of routine and some non-routine clerical/accounting/customer service functions in one or more of the following areas: general accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and/or collections.
Job Responsibilities include;
• To recover all funds invoiced to clients within the terms and conditions set and within the boundaries of the policies set by the company and within the law of the land.
• To reduce the DSO and aging provisions in place to optimise cash flow and profit for each entity within your remit.
• Manage the reduction and allocation of payment and credit notes on ledgers.
• To effectively manage the sales ledgers under specific market, following the processes in place. Achieve cash targets and aging charges reduction as set for each month.
• Provide forecasts as required; Report on monthly progress on activity and to highlight areas of concern within to the collection manager.
• Aid where required for the Collection Manager
• Consult with customers to resolve complaints.
• Consult with customers to verify financial and credit transactions
• Incoming / Outgoing calls – Communication with customer, sales teams and management
Candidate requirements include:
• Must be eligible to live and work in the United Kingdom.
• Is required to have basic working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word and outlook.
• Is required to have a standard efficiency with Numeracy and English Literacy.
• Is required to have an aptitude toward credit management.
If this position is of interest to yourself please forward your up to date CV to email@example.com