Reference Number: JO-2112-482627
Clinical Research Associate/ Senior CRA
Job Type: Permanent
Job title: CRA/ Senior CRA
Location: Belgium- Leuven
A global and well established CRO in the life science industry, working on development services in the medical device, pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. They work on all major therapeutic areas including cardiology, oncology, central nervous system, endocrinology, metabolic disease, anti-viral and anti-infective whilst following a scientific and disciplined approach.
Description of the role:
We are looking for a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) and Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) to join their growing team. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that is either looking to get monitoring experience in clinical research or take on more responsibilities as a Senior CRA. In this role you will be working on a broad range of trials and studies and will have a great opportunity for progressing your career in the future.
- Completing monitoring reports and follow up letters.
- Assessing patient recruitment success and eligibility of subjects
- Verifying that adequate measures are made for the running of trials
- Following protocol when conducting site visits
- Ensuring good practices are being followed by the site team
- Taking inventory and accountability reports
- Minimum Bachelor of Science in an appropriate study area
- Excellent English along with knowledge of Dutch and French
- Willing to travel nationally (up to 80%)
- Good computer literacy (Microsoft office)
Further requirements (for SCRA):
- Previous CRA experience (2+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of medical terminology and clinical patient management;
- Understand clinical research methodologies and drug therapy techniques.
If you would like to hear more about this exiting opportunity then please contact Jordan.Sams@CPL.com