Reference Number: JO-2006-451271
Associate Director, Regulatory Affairs
Job Type: Permanent
Location: High Wycombe
Regulatory Associate Director
Salary Up to 100,000 per annum
Job reference: JO-2003-448086
Were collaborating with a Global pharmaceutical organisation to recruit a Regulatory Associate Director. In this position youll be responsible for the development and implement of strategies for an assigned portfolio, either within the Immunology or specialized medicines team.
Other duties include
– Direct liaison with EMA for products within the Therapeutic area. Managing EMA meetings and other agency key meetings
– Define and implement regulatory strategies, risk assessment & deliverables for early, late development compounds and marketed products
– Develop a Regulatory Strategic Tactical Plan
– Identify and advocate regions requirements in the overarching global regulatory strategy;
– Must have 10 years+ regulatory experience in relevant field
– Must have relevant life sciences degree
– Experience managing and implementing regulatory strategies for developing/markets products.
– Must have worked with European markets
If you are interested in this role or would like more details please email your CV to Charlie.email@example.com or call Charlie Harris on 01189 522797
Remember if this role is not suitable for you please feel free to forward this to anyone you feel would be suitable. If we successfully find a role for your recommendation we will give you 250 in vouchers of your choice.