Our team at Regulatory Professionals have specialist knowledge of regulatory CMC, allowing us to match candidates with the right job for them.
We recognise the important role that regulatory compliance plays within the pharmaceutical industry to satisfy the regulatory requirements of drug licensing authorities.
Some of the regulatory CMC jobs that Regulatory Professionals recruit for include:
• Junior CMC
• Regulatory CMC Officer
• CMC Documentation Specialist
• Regulatory Affairs Manager CMC
• Associate Director Regulatory Affairs CMC
• Regulatory Affairs CMC Director
This means that whether you are looking to work in regulatory CMC to help resolve scientific, technical, or regulatory issues resulting from a review or regulatory compliance action, we have a range of jobs to fit your regulatory career progression.
To find out more about how Regulatory Professionals can assist with your regulatory CMC job search, contact us on +44(0)118 952 2797 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you can check our ‘Vacancies’ page for the current Regulatory CMC Jobs.
– See more at: http://www.regulatoryprofessionals.com/job-recruitment/regulatory-cmc#sthash.hOhRUmBN.dpuf